Want to make your meetings, events and ceremonies more effective? This five day course is aimed at individuals looking to increase awareness of issues of etiquette and planning to improve performance when designing large scale events, running meetings or in everyday situations. The course is facilitated by a member of our team who has been experienced in organising state events, managing major ceremonies and leading conferences and meetings.
Etiquette is about creating premium relationships and gaining confidence in all business situations. This five day course will provide individuals with the skills to help build better relationships, increase individuals confidence and those they are dealing with and the ability to create the right reputation for the police, business and individuals. Students will engage in practical sessions which will teach them the skills to manage high level visits from personnel to achieving greater public confidence.
Aims and Objectives:
The course aims to increase awareness of issues of etiquette and planning to improve performance when designing large scale events, running meetings or in everyday situations.
At the end of the course the student/participant will be able to:
- Describe the role of Public Relations in managing events and building confidence
- Develop a business plan for an event, identify a suitable venue, manage contracts, etc.
- Develop the procedures and processes for the event
- Perform Ceremonial duties at events
- Describe the importance of etiquette in dealing with others
- Apply the principles of etiquette on occasions, concerts and receptions
- Apply the principles of etiquette to dealing with different types of people
- Design and deliver an event so as to treat guests and presenters properly
The course is made up of the following units:
Non Verbal communications and how to interpret them
No Reviews found for this course.