This interactive course prepares investigators to be effective and comply with United Nations Human Rights Legislation and Standards. This course can be adapted for any policing environment requiring compliance with United Nations ethical standards.
Held at a fully appointed and convenient location this course is intended for Detectives and Investigators operating in Police and other environments.
The course is interactive and in addition to the input provided, it draws on the experience of the students to place it into relevant context. It can be supplied to any country or organisation seeking to bring its Investigation Practices and Standards up to those required under United Nations International Law and Procedures.
Aims and Objectives
This course aims to introduce participants to the requirements of investigations carried out in compliance with United Nations Human Rights requirements.
At the end of the course the student/participant will be able to:
- Understand and utilise the Application of International Standards for Ethical Behaviour and Police Law
- Maintain the spirit of Ethical Behaviour in all remits and lines of investigative work
- Communicate with all members of society expertly and effectively
- Successfully gain information and intelligence which will assist the policing process
- Offer the highest standards and professional service to all residents, citizens and visitors to their country
- Perform the above in compliance with United Nations Human Rights standards
The course is made up of the following units:
Role of Police
No Reviews found for this course.