This course will introduce participants to different personanllity theories to gain a better understanding of ways to improve communication, motivation and personal development.
Held at a fully appointed and convenient location , this five day course is intended for delegates who wish to have a better understanding of how personality is formed & influenced, how to recognise personality types in themselves and others and how to use this knowledge to improve self-concept and motivation.
Delegates will participate in a number of exercises to discover their own personality styles and how they can craft their own communication techniques to gain better influence over others in the workplace and beyond.
Aims and Objectives
This course aims to make delegates aware of different personality types and styles and how they can influence motivation, communication, relationships and personal development. It also aims to give participants key skills to improve communication with others through an understanding of personal typology, personal trait theories and learning styles
At the end of the course the student/participant will be able to:
- explain what personality is
- have an understand of how personality is developed and influenced
- list the four main temperaments
- recognise different personality types in others
- recognise positive and negative body language
- understand how habits and attitudes affect behaviour
- explain Meta-programs and how they can influence behaviour
- explain barriers to communication
- understand how to deal with difficult people
- have an understanding of transactional analysis
- use what they have learnt on the course to better influence people with more effective communication skills
The course is made up of the following units:
Different Personality Types
Non Verbal communications and how to interpret them
No Reviews found for this course.