A key aspect of leadership is gaining the support and commitment of your team. This course develops key leadership skills in terms of staff and loyalty.
This five day course sets is a highly interactive programme for students to explore their own experiences and abilities in developing a loyal and highly motivated team. Working through a number of models and tools the students will develop their own leadership style and include key actions to engage their team better, ensure they hear their staff more effectively and increase performance.
Students will also get the chance to openly discuss their current team, consider their relationship with their leader and the organisation and develop a plan to enhance the working environment. The course can be delivered to individuals or as an action workshop as part of team building and development.
Aims and Objectives
- Learn about The concept of belonging and loyalty.
- Application of Mechanisms and Tools to Activate the Affiliation and allegiance.
- The development of Cohesion and harmony between the employees.
By the end of the course students will be able to:
- The concept of belonging and loyalty and citizenship.
- Cope with the impact of a dependency culture in the Shadow of belonging and loyalty
- Mechanisms and Tools to Activate the Affiliation and allegiance
- Deal With styles different from superiors and subordinates.
- Build Loyalty and belonging
- Identify The reasons for the lack of satisfactory career and how to avoid them.
- Climate, Regulatory predominant and its repercussions on the affiliation
- Building Coherence and harmony between the employees.
The course is made up of the following units:
Styles of Leadership
Non Verbal communication
No Reviews found for this course.