This course is aimed at police officers and managers with a responsibility for promoting road safety.
This five day course is aimed at police and road safety professionals to appreciate the different aspects of road safety and to raise public awareness.
Held at a fully appointed and convenient location, this course will develop the necessary skills to market road safety campaigns and to measure the success of their impact.
Aims and Objectives
To provide students with an understanding of the different types of road safety in relation to traffic media campaigns.
At the end of the course the student/participant will be able to:
- Understand the different strands of road safety
- Develop marketing skills for road safety
- Develop methods of dealing with the media for road safety
- Appreciate different methods of dealing with the media
- Measure the impact of road safety media campaigns
The course is made up of the following units:
Awareness of traffic media campaigns
Role of the traffic police
Causes of collisions
3 “E”s of road safety
Evaluating media campaigns
No Reviews found for this course.